Monday, October 16, 2017

Welcome to the States

Thanks Dave!

"This is Ella from England who is studying here in the US for the semester on an exchange program. I met her at the beginning of the year and we have been an item since. I have always wanted a British girlfriend something about that accent makes them seem proper and untouchable to me. So when I met Ella I wanted her instantly. She was really reserved but I've been getting her to loosen up and try new things sexually and even talked her into fucking this friend of mine while I recorded. She never had a black man before and seemed to like his size quite a lot. And I really enjoyed watching him creampie her tight English pussy. I hope to talk her into doing it again and maybe even two black guys next time."


Originally posted to the Do My White Girl blog on January 5th, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment