Sunday, February 11, 2018

Unknown Scandal

Thank you so much to Troy for sending this clip to me! Many of you have adamantly requested this clip, which unfortunately I did not have in my rip of the original site. However, a reader most graciously sent it to me a couple of days ago. Here is the original clip for the post "Unknown Scandal."

I do not have the page or original story for this clip saved. I believe that the story is the girl in blue is either interviewing for a job working with children, or is trying to keep her job. When she finds out that she has not gotten the job, she offers the school administrator a little something extra to change her mind. I'm pretty sure her boyfriend is even waiting in the car while this all goes down.

Readers, please correct my version of the story in the comments if you remember the actual scenario well enough. I'm not 100% certain that I have it correct.


14 comments:

  1. Cool! You did the impossible and posted this. NICE WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unhappily it's fake, turn out that is actually two dudes, as confirmed by the video posted previously

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back when this was posted on Domywhitegirl the story was that the guy had to pick one of the girls to fire. The girl he chose offered to sleep with him instead. The phone ringing is her boyfriend calling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. T E R M I N A T E D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So is this blog more dead than the original?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So is there that video from DoMYWhiteGirl that had some club sluts sucking the black DJ? They were cocktail servers and dressed in white strip outfits, loud music was playing in the back - hence in a club setting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What you want is "Do_My_White_Girl_John_s_Girlfriend_Cora"

      Delete
  7. Good site! KEEP IT ALIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anyone have or know where to find all the Kelly vids - particularly "Kelly Got the Game" where she let her boyfriend's buddy nut in her?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's hot to think she ended up pussy busted and knocked up with a black baby trying to keep her job to help hubby with rent

    ReplyDelete
  10. new content updated
    https://l4s.cc/b1ZF
    https://l4s.cc/b1hJ
    https://l4s.cc/b1hc

    ReplyDelete