Monday, October 2, 2017

The Black Man Special

In this classic clip, we see a young girlfriend being filmed by her boyfriend as she messes around with an enormously hung black guy. She spends the first few minutes alternating between sucking his cock, and commenting in wonder at just how large he really is. It is clear she's never seen a cock this big, let alone had her hands around one. She asks questions in disbelief, like "How do you just walk around with such a big dick, man!? You must have to get...like...extra large underwear. <giggles> 'This is the black man special, okay!" "Am I hurting you? I feel like I can barely open my mouth." "My fingers can't even get around this, geez!"

It seems like she and her boyfriend had not decided whether she would go any further than just a blowjob, since after several minutes of cock worship, she looks at her boyfriend and loudly declares "I've gotta have it!" He doesn't seem surprised, saying "I knew that was coming." They then make their way into the shower so she can get clean from her long day at work.

The washing portion of the shower apparently doesn't last long, though, because soon the hung stud is feeding his cock into her pussy from behind. They quickly scramble out of the shower, and he begins fucking her on the floor, as she tells him to "take it easy" on her. It's clear that she's never experienced a cock like this one.

The boyfriend continues to film the action as she gets the biggest cock of her life, and finally their hung black friend shoots his load on her tits. The audio is both poor in quality and poorly synced for most of the clip. However, this is still a classic clip for a reason, and a great example of a young girl's first experience with a black man.



2 comments:

  1. So fucking hot!!

    I hope I was the cuck guy... fapping like crazy and cumming on the floor as a good cuck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if it was a classic video, it was one hell of a video! I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete