Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Unknown Scandal Requests

I have been getting a lot of requests from people for the clip Unknown Scandal. Unfortunately, I do not have a saved version of this clip. If I am remembering the right clip, I believe it was posted by the blog owner and then removed soon after. I think it involved a school administrator interviewing girls for a job. One of the girls did poorly on the interview, but really wanted the job, taking the administrator's cock in his office while her boyfriend waited in the car outside.

Is this the clip everyone is referring to? I do recall it being a great one. If anyone has a copy of it they would like to share with me, I would love to upload it here.

7 comments:

  1. I remember this vid, one of the best I've seen, if anyone own it, please share with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that is the one with the teacher. She was going to get fired or something and she fucked the nigger and he came inside of her to allow her to remain employed. It was some real action and a scandal indeed. The coon recorded with on his smartphone. That video showed her face and her in the classroom with students and others before the sex action was cut to later. A very, very hot clip truly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that is the one with the teacher. She was going to get fired or something and she fucked the nigger and he came inside of her to allow her to remain employed. It was some real action and a scandal indeed. The coon recorded with on his smartphone. That video showed her face and her in the classroom with students and others before the sex action was cut to later. A very, very hot clip truly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enough with the games. Post that clip, you have it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I actually don't. I am not the creator of the original blog. Just a fan. And somehow that one disappeared before I could save it.

      Delete
  5. I found the vid and turns out its two dudes https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/black-and-white-941355#scroll=comments
    I didnt want to believe it but the guy in the BBC all for me vid on the side looks to be the same
    sorry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty damn sure this is the same clip. Nice job! I just wish it had the first part where you see the girl interacting with the children. That made it so much hotter.

      Delete